Chase the Chill is an annual scarf bombing event that distributes scarves in public places so that those in need can help themselves.
The great thing about an event like Chase the Chill Lynn, MA is that there are many ways that you can choose to be involved. You could
- make items at one of our many Sit and Knit (or Crochet) Nights.
- create items at home or with your own local groups.
- host a drive with your friends.
- help out at one of the scarf bombing events in December.
- talk to us because you have an idea that is not mentioned here but is still wicked useful. 🙂
A project grows little by little, stitch by stitch. Everything starts somewhere. How would you like to be involved this year? Let us know. Cheers, Kecia & Michelle
There are no upcoming events at this time.
December 2, 2016
May 9, 2017
August 8, 2017
November 24, 2017
December 18, 2017